SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone
Part Number: 011462
CyberData's SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone is a PoE powered IP phone for environmentally demanding installations. Powder coated with stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance.
Fully compatible with most on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, the CyberData SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone provides a heavy duty and industrial option for your VoIP project.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Corrosion protected and powder coated
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- Electronic ringer
- Hearing aid compatible and receiver volume adjustment
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a
- Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.