CyberData SIP Loudspeaker Amplifier-PoE
Part Number: 011404
The CyberData SIP Loudspeaker Amplifier is a Powered over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af or 802.3at) and VoIP paging device. It has an optional direct connect RGB strobe kit connection feature and it is not AC powered. Also, it has 9 user-uploadable page messages. This VoIP paging device provides an easy method for implementing an IP-based overhead paging system for both new and legacy installations. It also has HTTP Command interface and 10 channels prioritized Multicast ports with built-in diagnostics. The protocol used is SIP and it can handle adverse temperatures ranging from -40 degrees C to 55 degrees C.
- Line-in for background music.
- It also supports simultaneous multicasting.
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring.
- It has dual-speed Ethernet 10/100 Mbps.
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection.
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments.
- Auto-call voice message from input port sense can support two horns.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in a NEMA 3/3x (IP55)-rated enclosure
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled Line-in for background music
- Line-out connector
- DTMF controlled relay
- User-uploadable tones and messages
- Digital and manual volume control
- Second SIP endpoint "Night Ringer"
- Auto-call voice message from input port sense Can support two horns
- HTTP Command Interface
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- Built-in diagnostics and much more
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.