SIP Weatherproof Keypad Phone
Part Number: 011460
CyberData's SIP compliant Weatherproof Keypad Phone is a PoE powered IP phone for environmentally demanding installations. The Type 4X & IP66 sturdy thermoplastic resin enclosure protects the phone against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing, and high pressure water.
Fully compatible with most on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, the CyberData SIP Weatherproof Keypad Phone provides a heavy duty and industrial option for your VoIP project.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Waterproof connections and stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Spring loaded door
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- Electronic ringer
- Hearing aid compatible and receiver volume adjustment
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
- Programmable speed dial
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.