It is a great phone for multiple uses. The phone gives unprecedented flexibility and call control to a desktop. The GXP2130 v2 gives users the ability to easily monitor and control medium to high incoming call volume while providing an intuitive user experience. You can use it without any problem that makes the product a good one.
- The phone is a perfect selection for a user who wants a flexible and powerful High-End IP phone to handle medium to high call volumes.
- Other features of the phone include: integrated Bluetooth, HD audio and dual Gigabit network ports (with integrated PoE).
- The phone also supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- If you wish to purchase this device then Cohesive Technologies can be the most trusted place.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320x240) color-screen LCD
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets & mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Electronic Hook Switch(EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
IP Phones - Basic/Mid-Range/High End
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail